ceiling fans are bad for yoyos

Maybe it’s a good thing if you don’t have a ceiling fan.

Message: to all yoyoers who don’t have ceiling fan(s) be proud because you wouldn’t get this problem

I haven’t had any issues with my fan. but my roof in my room is also kinda high.
My living room however… that’s a whole nother story. Got my first ding on my code 1 yesterday doing eli hops in my living room. :confused: it went SMACK right into the ceiling.

Is anyone else afraid that if your yoyo gets stuck in a fan for whatever reason, and the string is on your finger, that you will just spin around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around?

'nuff said, lol!

our 622 blends are made to withstand wind to acertain degree. (i yoyo at the beach sometimes)

This doesn’t mean a thing if you’re using hamstring!! Just kidding, but not really.

What do you mean? Do you mean that it’s so lightweight that you float up towards the fan or something?

when i was practicing 5a i broke the ceiling lamp,i almost died :smiley:

I was yoyoing under the ceiling fan in my kitchen… It was a good yoyo too.

Just kidding it is fine. It did hit the ceiling fan but it didn’t make a ding. :smiley:

Hope the fan was okay…

One time i was doing Eli Hops and my yoyo hit this lower part of the ceiling we have right before the entrance to the kitchen.

It’s always really hard to do suicides under a fan… If possible at all, depending on the fan.