CARIBOU LODGE - ARRIVES TOMORROW AT YOYOEXPERT

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 5TH IS DECLARED CARIBOU LODGE DAY HERE AT YOYOEXPERT AS WE GET READY TO RELEASE A LARGE NUMBER OF INCREDIBLY AWESOME YO-YOS FROM OUR FRIENDS IN CANADA:

[b]INCLUDED IN THIS HUGE CARIBOU LODGE RELEASE:
Canada Crest Wooly Marmot
Bassalope in 5 varieties
AND
The much anticipated CAMPFIRE in 4 colors.

Check back tomorrow - 8:00pm EST.
[/b]

Who wants to give me money?

No one? I’ll give you a hug.

Shucks. Looks awesome, anyway.

wow thats a HUGE release day, wish i had some extra cash, but alas…

I shall get a Campfire, one way or another, I’m geting one.

awwww crap wish i had some extre dough well three new members to my christmas list lol

Awesome to bad im broke LOL…

Aww… the Lunatic and now this? Wow… this is so awesome. I have a feeling I won’t have any money left…

yeah…this is gonna be sold out by the time i get the money for it… :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

I hope I can get one but I probably won’t be able to. :’(

I just spent my money on a BOSS… Now I want that Campfire… ;D

YAY!

My saving has worked, now I get Campfire :slight_smile:

grrrr… I get paid today, but I needsome xbox stuff

Niiiiiiiice…

No fair! I call I get to try it! :wink:

I’ve been extremely happy with all of the CLYW stuff I have tried. My Peak is one of my favorite yoyos of the moment.

If the Eneme hadn’t had a mainstream release this week I definitely would be picking up one of those Wooly Marmots. I recommend grabbing them while they’re still available ;D

Lol, Ok :stuck_out_tongue:

what are the other two types of Bassalopes? you have 3 pictured and you say there are 5 types :wink:

let me guess … check back at 8:00 est?

Peace

they may be the “fire” acid wash and “robot” (i think its called robot) acid wash
i wont say any more because i dont wanna ruin it for those who havent seen them…and i cant find the pics i saw lol

I’m poor, no CLYW for me :’(

How much is the Wolly Marmonts going to be sold for.

hehehe, while ive been taking a break from yoyoing, ive been saving up money. Heh, what shall i get?