Can we get Gruntbull to do one of these?

Just a thought. Or some other professional anodizer?

@YoYoExpertGarrett @AndreBoulay

5 Likes

Er… what is this in reference to?

1 Like

Lol I wondered the same thing at first. Like was there supposed to be a picture or something…?

@smileypants707 means a forum chat I think.

3 Likes

Ah I see! I would also LOOOVE to see a forum chat with Joey from 2sick @yomagic …

5 Likes

Yep, like @vegabomb said. I just thought I would use this Category to pitch a suggestion for a future ama. So far we’ve had these with players and manufacturers, I think it would be neat to interview someone who specializes in yoyo anodizing.

5 Likes

I’d be happy to answer questions about anodizing if people are interested. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Aw nice that’d be awesome man! :tada: We don’t need a whole category for that… create a topic (so you own the topic and get notified etc) inviting people to ask, and people can reply as a “mini Q&A”. Just be ABSOLUTELY SURE you quote the posts you’re replying to!

3 Likes

But, isn’t this category already set up for AMAs?

2 Likes

It is but setting up a whole category is a fair bit of work and implies you’ll be answering maybe low 3 digits worth of questions. For a “mini Q&A” in ad-hoc fashion I think a single topic is a bit easier.

But BE SURE TO QUOTE EVERY REPLY! Otherwise it gets real weird.

– Internet Dad, Signing Out™

4 Likes

Cool man. Really, I have just been wanting to have a conversation with someone who is experienced with anodizing yo-yos because the whole process is kind of mysterious to me.

I’d be interested to see what other kinds of questions people can come up with too

4 Likes

Cool! Done!

4 Likes

are you talking about gruntbull orbis yoyo? and gruntbull is a yoyo company?

1 Like

He mainly anodizes.

2 Likes