Can be closed please

can be closed please

6 Likes

Reserving the first spot for edits.

Pm’d

1 Like

That is an absolute steal for the GTR-JS! Knew I should have jumped on it but GGs to whoever got it!

1 Like

@Mep

2 Likes

Stuff still available. Going to start funding other hobbies I think. Only going to be keeping up with new Mowl and CLYW releases. May add more stuff today or tomorrow.

If you buy today or bought yesterday, you will get tracking today and it’ll get picked up tomorrow.

Let me know

EDIT:

Added some Hydrangea and YYF/YYF bundles and stuff

1 Like

PM’d

1 Like

Stuff still available.

As far as trades go, I’m looking for:

Orange or red Palp ES

Chocolate brown, Unknown or yellow/red with rainbow rims Kagerou

Purple, pink or green Fractal. I have a red Fractal I would be happy to trade for one of these colors as well.

Silver or black Upheaval

Tiffany Mint, blue/green fade Klondike

Beach Party or 28 Stories Borealis 1

1 Like

Sent ya a PM

1 Like

Some stuff sold, some still available. Willing to do deals or whatever, have some OT normal and Kitty fat that I’m not going to use if you’d like to add some on to your order.

Another day has passed.

I would entertain trades for these yoyos:

Mowl

Heterogeneity Ti
Surveillance (new version)
Surveillance MAX
Surveillance HPF
Surveil SH
X
Hybrid
MRL 1 - 5
Anarchy
6 hole leather case

CLYW

Wooly Markmont
Borealis 1 in 28 Stories, Beach Party, or really any color
Klondike in blue/green fade
Canvas in any color but especially Lost in the Arctic

YYR

Upheaval in silver or black

Japan Tech

Fractal in pink or purple

Prices dropped a bit, some stuff added. Pls buy, my Mono White Angel Tribal Commander deck is so close to being done Just need a few more cards.

Still looking, still selling/trading

Some new things added, some stuff kept. Some prices dropped.

Stuff still available. Let me know if you would like something. Got some trade interests listed. Looking for specific colors of stuff I have, willing to trade on a few.

Stuff still available. Have a couple 100 packs of strings I bought before I found Kitty Whip. It’s pretty much all I use so I can add a pack of OT Normal white or Kitty Fat green I can add on for like $10. Or if you want a bunch I can make you a good deal.

sent a PM, thanks dude

1 Like

Stuff still available. I’m out of town until tomorrow evening so stuff will get shipped on Monday. Let me know if you see something you’d like, happy to do deals on multiples.

Stuff still available. Let me know. If you buy today you will get tracking today and your package will be dropped off tomorrow.

Stuff still available. Going to the USPS drop box today so if you buy today it will ship today