Camera has been traded

This may be a long shot, any film photographers out there interested in trading one of my medium format film cameras for a sweet Yo-Yo? I’d really like a koi in the splash color way but I’d be happy with any color, camera is worth about $150, I’d take a koi for it lol

emphasized text

5 Likes

How is the glass?

Very slight haze, no scratches, no fungus. Shutter speeds are accurate, rangefinder works properly

Pardon the bits of dust on the glass, it’s very clean

Looks pretty sweet! Unfortunately I can not dive back into film. Picked up a epl1 and 2 for fun. Wish I had saved for the pen F. 9k photos on the iPhone :woozy_face:. What throw or type of yoyo are you looking for? Any other trade options? ( 4/3 stuff, board game, videogame )

1 Like

No worries, film’s getting a bit pricey anyway, about $1.20 a shot on this camera before paying to have the film processed, as far as a cool yo-yo, I’d like to get a dif-e-yo dif con 1, luftverk 000 is definitely on the list, I’m kind of into organic shapes at the moment. I’d love a koi, Nothing along those lines to trade unfortunately

Bump and whatnot

Help me yo some more yos :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.