Call out battle round 1 voting!

I liked Dylan’s the best. I’m not really a combo guy, and I like individual tricks the best and his felt like a whole trick versus a combo of different tricks put together.

what u mean round one? what else is gonna happen?

ya my trick is really just one complete combo trhat flows together to make it look like one trick in my mind too instead of throwing a bunch of tricks together and i really like that trick but im also excited for the next round step up my game even further

I didn’t have to hard of a time to choose but I chose Josh over Dylan (IMO best 2 in battle)

Josh was so epic. So fresh and awesome. Great job Josh! I voted for you!

wow this thread has the exact same amount of voters as it does on yoyonation and i wanted to know is this thread going to be the only one that counts? i was under the impression that it was just this forum since the original reason that josh called out samad and graeme was because they were the best players on the forum meaning yoyoexpert

nope check the rules: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,23495.0.html More than one round

k thanks :o i kinda jumped in on this after it started so i wasn’t too sure on the rules

I love Josh’s. Graeme’s was also great, but just not that much of my style… bit too slow for me. BTW Josh… tut? ;D

darn, these are some good tricks. i just had the idea that at the end of this, josh should make a video of all of these tricks. that would be pretty tight.