Call of duty mobile

does anyone here play call of duty mobile and if you do what level are you at, im at level 33

1 Like

Hey! Iā€™m level 50 on Elite. Add me SirDarverokā€¦ but I play in EU so maybe we get high ping while playing

1 Like

Show the player cards gang. My KD has gone down a lot since Iā€™ve been messing with my layout, itā€™s been a 7 for most of my game time

2 Likes

Wait till you play Ranked on higher leagues haha. Your KD will go down a lot:(

2 Likes

Aight, I play Call of Duty Mobile PC edition.

Emulatingā€¦
Is that illegal or not?

Anyways, any of you here got nukes?

2 Likes

have you even tried mobile

1 Like

If you use the official tencent emulator it isnā€™t. Yeah, Iā€™ve got 4 nukes haha(the ā€œnukeā€ medal")

2 Likes

Lol Ive tried mobile andā€¦ I SUCC

1 Like

I nuclear bombed the enemy twice. How much max score did you get? mine was about 4025 or something, and is the official Tencent emulator called Game Loop? Because Iā€™ve been using BlueStacks for the past couple days and I have to say Game Loop is WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than BlueStacks in COD Mobile

1 Like

Well, just search tencent emulator. Itā€™s called like that, and it is the only ā€˜legalā€™ way to play it on pc. I donā€™t have any screenshots but I think i got about 4500 in one match. And Iā€™ve used the nuclear bomb 4 times and got the nuclear(30 consecutive kills) 4 times haha

1 Like

Nice

2 Likes