Cake Strings

Hey that’s pretty cool. More power to you!

2 Likes

gears? that sounds awesome!!! i was very afraid that by the time you were 70 you wouldnt have hands

4 Likes

I’m interested in your strings but I don’t know where to purchase them I looked on the internet under cake strings and I did not find anything. I also looked at the yoyoexpert site and I did not see them listed there either

2 Likes

@dsousa707 I’ll pm you with a direct link to the order form :smiley:

1 Like

Massive congrats!
Love the look of those strings and of the rig :smiley:
I’ll make sure to make an order next time I’m getting stuff from the US!

2 Likes

Please do or you can email it to me I’m also available on messenger.

2 Likes

Sent a pm your way about an hour ago, did you not get it? I’d be happy to e-mail the info to you if needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here ya go :slight_smile: (click the smile)

1 Like

Did you get my order? I ordered some strings but I haven’t got any confirmation yet I’m just hoping it went through okay.

1 Like

I emailed you about 2 hours ago if it didnt go thru, I can send it again!

1 Like

Sorry I thought I ordered those strings a couple hours ago after you sent me the email but I never got a confirmation. Are you the one that’s receiving the orders? I want to make sure that I didn’t place the order before I try to order it again.

2 Likes

I am the one receiving the orders I got ur order and I sent another email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got ur order again, did u get my email? Also you only want a 5 pack not two 5 packs right?

1 Like

Thank you I got your email and I understand now it’s just an order I haven’t given you any credit card info yet. So I tried ordering again and I got the same response so I guess I can just disregard the other order when I complete the order thank you very much

2 Likes

That’s correct. The first order I can’t remember what color it is but the first one I ordered is the one I want thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you everybody who recently ordered it means alot! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Do you take PayPal?

2 Likes

yup :slight_smile:

1 Like

You using burlap sacks for every order? That sounds like it costs a lot.

2 Likes

I love the reusable sacks he’s shipping these strings in. Not exactly sure what I’m going to do with it, but I’ll find something :slight_smile:

2 Likes