C3 yoyo design signature yoyo Electric Flash

I’ll buy one when I can :slight_smile:

That was intentional.

I think it was a well thought out decision. The last thing an international company from Hong Kong would want to do is release a signature throw and have it passed up because of assumed “bad engrish”.

1 Like

Electric Flash isn’t exactly catchy, I’d say just the Flash or Electric Fash would be better.

I have to agree, that it doesn’t roll off the tongue too well. It looks like a very nice yo-yo though. And, I just checked out the “new releases” page. There is a YoyoExpert color one. 8)

Maybe we can do a special edition. 0:)

1 Like

Weight was my biggest concern as we were designing the yoyo. I really wanted something slightly on the heavy side but that plays lighter than the weight would suggest. I think Ron totally accomplished that with the finished product, so I am ecstatic about it. If you ever get a chance to try one, let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

I was very impressed by the Electric Flash. I definitely plan on getting one at some point.

2 Likes

Should be able to get my hands on one for a while this coming weekend. I’ll let you know! I do appreciate a heavier throw as well, with one of my favourites weighing in at 67.5g. If the Electric Flash plays lighter than the spec, it could be a contender!

Do let me know your thoughts Greg! I love a heavy throw too I am a huge fan of a heavy plastic so I need a metal that’s heavy too.