C3 yoyo design fan club

I wish I had other throws to reference it against, but I love my C3 Capless. Kitty super thin string and sewing machine lube it just hums.

This is true, thanks! :wink:

Iā€™ve always wanted to throw a Beserker, as well. Can anyone tell me how big the difference in play is between the original and the Beserker RX?

This says SOOOO much. Seriously. :slight_smile:

I love my Corli Du Toit Trident. Awesome throw. My b-grade Yeah3 is worth $100 on its own tbh.

Capless and Tokenā€¦ awesome throws! Absolutely canā€™t WAIT to see whatā€™s going on for an Augie signature throw.

^This please. =)

Iā€™ve really enjoyed the Halo too!

2 Likes

That is an absolutely amazing pic.

1 Like

Have a Token. Itā€™s amazing. Love it to death. It plays on par if not better than some of my higher end metals. Itā€™s small and speedy. Perfect for my wants/needs in a throw.

Iā€™m fortunate enough to own both the Berserker & the Berserker RX. All the specs are just about identical, but there is definitely a difference in the rim weighting between the two. It just seems like whatever they did to the RX certainly increased the spin duration on the RX. They are BOTH awesome throws, but my RX has a bit more momentum in the spin, almost making it feel like itā€™s a bit heavier than itā€™s predecessor. ā€¦Itā€™s enough that it gives it a different personality all togther.

I would have a very difficult time deciding which one I like better though.

I think I need to get a Halo.

My token gets here in a few days! First c3 i will own, ive thrown a token before and cannot wait till it gets here. That silver blue acid wash with purp center. Yummyy