C3 Yoyo Clearance

Hello! I have some C3s I’d like to get to people who would actually use them. Unless noted below all yoyos are damage free, though you will see dust in the photos.

All prices include continental US shipping paid via PayPal F&F. Photos are below the table listing. Please message me if you have any questions or would like to see any more pictures.

These prices are the lowest I’m willing to go. If you’re interested in multiple yoyos I’ll discount the prices to account for cumulative shipping, $5 less for two, $10 less for three, $15 less for four, more than that and we’ll see what actual shipping costs are and adjust accordingly.

Thank you for looking!

Avail. Name Brand Color Price
:x: Galaxy Diver 6061 C3 YoYo Pink Blue Half-swap $45
:x: Galaxy Diver 7075 v2 C3 YoYo Blue/Silver Acid Wash Red Splash w/ Sora Engraving $70
:white_check_mark: Hydrogen Crash C3 YoYo Reia Torita special edition $130
:x: Plasma Crash C3 YoYo Black/Pink.Silver Black Rim $80
:white_check_mark: Socius C3 YoYo Blue/Purple/Black Splash $90
:x: Speedaholic Max C3 YoYo Pink $70
:white_check_mark: Speedaholic XX C3 YoYo Blue $20
:white_check_mark: Trion Crash C3 YoYo Pink w/ silver rings and pink rims $85
:x: Galaxy Dinosaur C3 YoYo Maroon/Black/Silver $100

Galaxy Diver AL-6 $45
No box, will ship with a cloth pouch.

Galaxy Diver AL-7 $70

Hydrogen Crash $130
The Reia Torita “Flan” artwork that was only available from Japan (AFAIK, someone please correct me if that’s wrong).

Plasma Crash $80
Minor scuffs on the matte rims that can’t be felt and look worse in the pictures than in person.

Socius $90

Speedaholic Max $70

Speedaholic XX $20
This one has been thrown a lot, but I don’t see any obvious damage and it spins as smoothly as it did when I received it. No box, will ship in a cloth pouch.

Trion Crash $85

Galaxy Dinosaur $100
The stand will be knocked flat for shipping. It’s been put together once and never taken apart, no broken tabs.

8 Likes

I’ll take the Sora Diver!!

1 Like

interested in the Plasma Crash

1 Like

Bumpin’ on a Monday

That blue speedaholic xx is fire

Bumpin’ on a Saturday!

1 Like

PMing

1 Like

Bump on a Wednesday

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.