BYYS Tutorials! Installment #5 Janos Inspired Gyro,picture,Slack

Yoooo!
So, here’s another trick!
Lets see who can figure this one out.
It took me weeks to nail this.
In any case, The year of the Janos is here!

You have 2 Summits, and you’re taking my money anyways… yup, that’s fair xD

And this is like ladder escape all over again… I want to do it, I get so determined, Im gonna misunderstand like everything and screw up with a bunch of knots, I want to punch the wall, and take a a month to fullylearn it… ::slight_smile: ugghh, y ma liafe bea so harrr…

you mean 3 Summits? Yeah. I know. LOLOL

And, have fun with this. Its probably harder than ladder escape LOL

Y U GONNA NEED 3 SUMMITS BRO? Y I BE PAYIN FULL PRICE OR EVEN AT ALL FOR IT BRO? Lololol

But yup, looks harder… doesnt look as frustrating to learn tho, but I can tell im still gonna strangle myself with the yoyo string a few times learning it…

HAVE FUN

And 3, 1 for 1A 1 for 5A, one with Brass UL for a different play style.
And I want 2 more, for 3A

DUUUUUDDDE I JUST HAD LIKE THE BEST IDEA EVER LIKE FOR REAL FOR REAL… HOW ABOUT… YOU USE THE SAME ONE FOR 1A AND 5A, HAVE A 2ND ONE TO USE FOR 3A, AND HAVE SPARE BRASS ULS TO SWAP OUT EHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT WOOOOAAAHHHHHH MIND BLOOOWWWWNNN

But… my 1A ones would be so beat then…

I feel tricked… :-X

How So? :o

You have 3 summits xD AND WANT 2 MORE, I bet your notmissing the Summit Im playing with now at all ::slight_smile:

I wish I could afford 5 Summits :smiley:

What about the tower thing he did in the beginning?

Wait, What? :o

Janos, the tower suicide thing.

Tower suicide?
I have no Idea what you’re talking about xD

If anything, this is my own, trick, made from elements I took from Janos.

Worlds winning freestyle first trick. If you made a tut for dat, you would be my hero.

Post a video, and where the trick starts etc.
I’ll try to learn it. and make a tutorial

First trick flippy tower part.

Lemme at this.
I gotchu man.

Learned it.
Lemme smooth it out, before I make a tutorial

Omg, I was so right about this trick. 3:30 minutes into the tutorial and I’ve already misunderstood 3 parts already, just like ladder escape alright… and now I’m up to the slack part at 3:30ish and just… ughhh… I DONT UNDERSTAND o.O

I’m determined to learn this trick in a week 1/2 with my Summit before I give it up though!