Buying a new throw and I need your help!

Title says it all. I don’t buy many YoYo’s, so when I do I feel the decision needs to be well thought out and I like asking the community. Metal or plastic, doesn’t matter. Preferably, nothing over $60. A little background, I’m 1a and my favorite feel of a YoYo is hands down the OneStar. I’d really like to get a OneDrop YoYo, just for the American Made quality, nothing against any of the other companies. However, I’ve also been looking at the YYF Czech Point for a while.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

The Shutter, Czech Point and Horizon are great choices.

Whichever one you get, I’m sure you’ll be very happy.

One drop Y-Factor is on sale on yye
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/181/One-Drop-Y-Factor

*I don’t own one, but have only heard good things and rarely I see them in BST

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

If you like the one star i would suggest od burnside it’s on the heavy side but i love mine picked it up used also other similar shapes with more power would be northstar for plastic hmm and maybe the benchmark h?

in that price range the Too HOT is always my favorite.

TooHOT… so good. By YoYoFactory I also enjoyed the Dogma and the newest iteration of the Genesis.

By Yoyofficer: Quash or Hatchet 2.

Too HOT is an amazing throw, one I definitely enjoy playing. Also, either of the 44rpm throws, the Rhythm and Blues are both crazy fun. Stable, long spinning, very forgiving.

If you’re wanting America made and under $60 go with the gauntlet. Great yoyo. Haven’t put my down since I got it.

I purchased the Czech Point! Can’t wait!

Grats!! Which colorway did you get?

I just received mine today, and I love it!!