Higby fh2 20
Mongu haymaker x sold
Monkey 30
Tourney 45
Spingear big fun 20
Mongu next gen sold
Mickey proz sols

HSPIN FREEHAND ZERO PAD RECESSED. #18/24

This yoyo has been in my familys collection for over 10 years. I want to offer it on the market- 150 or back on my display sold

Rosgana Painted Hspin Zero and modded by DLM
Thought this yoyo was done by higby but completely wrong. Modded by classic modder in the community and painted by a legend as well. He only did 24 of these. 150 or no deal on him. I love it now that I know what it is hahah.

First come first serve. Add 5 dollars for shipping

Be paypal ready please.

6 Likes

Great guy! Buy without fear!

2 Likes

Did you forget it’s 2022 now or is your photo really one year old?

2 Likes

My bad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. Wow im dumb.
3 Likes

Updated. fhz like youve never seen available.

1 Like

I originally thought this FHZ was apart of the higby 1000, but thanks to sparhawk we know the og artist and run total. See main post.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hold up… You updated the date in the photo and wrote 2021 again? It ain’t happening – 2022 is here to stay, you can never go back.

4 Likes

Updated prices and bunch sold.

Had a lot of confusion, delays, and got the wrong throw (I wanted the Aqua Freehand Pro, got Freehand Next Gen), which ended up being unusable (Mongoose Freehand Next Gen). It came stripped and can’t unscrew it. Came without boxes nor the counterweight.

(UPDATE: After fiddling with the Next Gen for half an hour, pressing my palm on to it with my table, gently twisting, I got the Next Gen to separate! So it’s not a total lost cause, YAYYYY)

I bought the Big Fun and came perfectly.

Both throws I got came with string. Matt’s house flooded so I understand the delays.

However I came out of this deal pretty upset. The prices were marked up from what you can buy off of Duncan. The Big Fun was fantastic, great / new condition. Color is phenomenal.

Overall 7/10 experience. Lots of ups and downs. The throws were overall decent, Big Fun plays great. Now that I can open up the NextGen after lots of fooling around, I was able to lube the bearing and it plays as good as can be :slight_smile:

Just reporting my experiences on this thread.

I really am sorry for any confusion with this situation. I am willing to refund you or give you extra yoyos to produce a 10/10 rating that I want to keep in this forum and the community in general.

Also felt the need to put that next gen was in the package never thrown before my house had a flood issue and my desk was the ruined as well as other value items but the clamshell was ruined for the next gen, so I pulled it out out. I offered alex a discount for the mongu and the big fun because of the clamshell. I never even threw the next gen, so I’m honestly sorry that is “unusable” I never want to sell something that is unusable. I am more than willing to accept that yoyo back and refund you 100 percent of the order and you keep the big fun.

Sorry for all the issues.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.