Busker by Rain City Skills! - Miniature Organic Shaped Yo-Yo! - Available Friday - 03/29 - 8pm ET!

Busker_Feature

Introducing RainCity’s third release for the year: The Busker, a compact rendition of the beloved “Showpony” yo-yo.

Despite its diminutive size, The Busker is more than capable of handling a wide array of tricks with ease. Equipped with a Size C bearing, it offers versatility uncommon in miniature yo-yos, allowing for double or even triple layering within the gap, mimicking the performance of a standard-sized yo-yo.

The-Musician-Red-Aqua-Fade-Busker The-Musician-Red-Aqua-Fade-Busker-02 The-Musician-Red-Aqua-Fade-Busker-03

Thanks to the Size C bearing, it operates seamlessly, offering a genuine yo-yo experience unlike other mini models. Weighing in at just 50 grams, it strikes the perfect balance, offering optimal control without feeling heavy on the string, facilitating smooth execution of any trick or combination. Furthermore, its organic shape ensures a comfortable grip during play.

Elevate your skill set and push your boundaries with The Busker!

12 Likes

This yoyo just held me up in a dark alley demanding my wallet .

7 Likes

Ugh this looks soooo appealing to me!! especially because I have small hands and like undersized yo-yos, it’s just the price seems a little steep for and umm I aluminum throw considering RCS have other undersized throws in SS and brass for cheaper

@HappyYoyoer I tend to be an all of the above guy when it comes to the micro/mini’s out of RCS. If I ever can, I might try to complete the full collection of RCS micros :laughing:. I have nothing but glowing words to say about them.

I havent gotten my hands on the Busker yet so i cant compare them, but i imagine it will be a really great yoyo if it’s the organic shape and size that calls to you. I really want a mini organic so this is a no brainer for me.

That said, the Duccling (their brass yoyo) is smaller but it is 100% one of my favorite yoyos. If something can dethrone it in my heart, it might be the busker but we’ll see. But if you are into micros and are looking at Brass you cant go wrong there.

The mobile gamer (ss) is also really sweet! It spins like a champ. Im currenly using mine as a responsive so it plays way different than what the Duccling and Busker would, so its comparing apples to oranges a bit there if you only focus on the material.

2 Likes

Finally pulled the trigger on one as I love small yoyos. Got the orange/blue “musician” colorway.

4 Likes

Last night I pulled the trigger and I’m super excited to get this sucker

3 Likes

It’s definitely one of my favorite micros so far, you’re gonna love it!

1 Like

There was a strong desire to snag the duccling because brass but I’m way more into the organic shape of the busker.

3 Likes

One day I’ll convince you to buy the Duccling lol. I love that yoyo. But I literally grab all the micros i can from RCS because i cant choose between them :laughing:. They all rock.

1 Like

i need a new bearing for my toonie its sort of why i haven’t grabbed a loonie. the mobile gamer was on my list the moment i saw it and the busker as well. duccling hasn’t really hit any spot that makes me want it specifically but ill probably snag one at some point.

I love RCS yoyos slowly but surely im ending up with a nice little RCS shelf.

Haha same. I havent gotten the busker yet, its going to be a birthday buy in a few months lol. That and the next yoyo they have coming out too! :eyes:

What colors did you snag?

1 Like

The magician.

Yeah the slimline looks awesome I can’t wait for that one. Well my wallet can lol

1 Like

Lol same.