Brazilian Throwers

Hello everyone, at the moment I’m in Brazil and I haven’t seen many brasilians on this forum, and from what I searched, there isn’t an active brazilian yoyo portal. (Is there?)
So I would like to know if there ia anyone around here who is in Brazil at this moment.
Shoutout to São Paulo - ABC
It would be nice to practice with someone :wink:

4 Likes

Try ta0.com forum

It’s a spin top site but lots of top spinners yo-yo too. And I’m pretty sure there are Brazilian players there.

3 Likes

I’m in São Paulo! Hit me up!

We had Nats on Saturday!

4 Likes

Hey!! Nice, I was watching it, Betty rocked.
Is there a place that plp gather (respecting social distancing) to play and chill??
Cheers.

1 Like

Yeah! We’ve been gathering at a square near Avenida Paulista, really close to subway and easy to get to. It’s called Praça Alexandre de Gusmão.

I don’t know if we’ll have a gathering this weekend, since Nats was last Saturday. But I’m sure we can arrange something next week!

1 Like

There was a time in the past that throwers used to meet at “Praça da Liberdade”, what about that? Still ON?

1 Like

It’s been some time since I last went to Liberdade.

It’s a cool place, also. I don’t How’re things There during the pandemic, actually… but it’s also a cool place!

On sundays there used to be a farmers market there with great things to eat!

2 Likes

Yoooo, where are you guys from Brazil?!
Only Barco and me who use this forum?? :cry:

2 Likes

Hi! I’m at Curitiba and starter throwing at the end of November 2020. Wasn’t able to find a community here yet, also I didn’t tried any harder.

3 Likes

Yoooo, welcome, finally a local friend! Hahahaha
I’m at São Paulo at the moment, if you have any plans of visiting, let me know. Welcome to this forum and community!!!

2 Likes

This place is amazing, people here are awesome, I’m sure you will like it :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to Yoyo and the Forums (from Pennsylvania in the USA)!

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the welcome!
@Ne0phy73 at any time Igo to SP I sure let you know!

1 Like

Tamo junto. :smiley:
Take Care and enjoy your yoyo jorney!

2 Likes