Birthday

As long as it’s not a Gnarwal, you’re good.

Get a Summit or Avalanche.

To my total honest opinion, I would say go with YYR. Get some variation in your collection. Plus, YYR are known for being one of the top competition throws on the planet Earth

I would too.
I dont get why people are saying Ava or summit! The summit is a mix of the Ava, and to me, an improved version. Mostly because I hated my avalanche and sold it… XD

I wouldn’t say it’s an improved version. I WOULD say that they are completely different yoyos. Summit and Avalanche may look of the same species, but are completely different animals. Avalanche was more along my valley than the Summit, so putting down the Avalanche as fact is misleading. Just say you didn’t have a good experience with it and be done with the thing!

Exactly. I LOVE the Avalanche. One of my favourite throws ever. It’s not any more complicated than that… “Why would anyone recommend the Avalanche?”… because we loved it and think it’s a great yoyo. :wink: Why else would someone recommend something?

Probably gonna ask for either sleipner or overdrive

Seriously man. Get a summit. I’ve tried all the other CLYW’S and nothing could quite match the play.

Ahhh, whatever I still say, summit or Duncan butterfly.
Totally kidding about the summit, defiantly the butterfly, thats my opinion.

I know I’m definitely gonna get a yoyo recreation probably a sliepnir

They r really good tried on out on Saturday and I was in love

Happy birthday. In my opinion, you should get the Avalanche. You can also get the SUMMIT if you’re completely torn between the Cascade and Avalanche.

summits better than both

I think that it really is. I’ve just been bragging too much about it lol.

people seem to be saying the summit is better than everything as if it’s a fact, and we’re just insane for preferring the avalanche or any other throw over it. Just choose the throw you’re most interested in. That’s what I’ve always done when getting a new yoyo. Instead of just going off of the extreme amount of hype from every new release, or the insane popularity of certain throws (I’m looking at you, every single clwy, and the delrin severe) go with what’s interesting to you. Every yoyo mentioned here is more than capable of handling every trick you throw at it. When you get to the point of high end metals, all that matters is YOUR preferences. I honestly wasn’t a fan of the chief or summit, but people treat them like everything is inferior to them. You’re leaning more toward 1 throw over the others (no one’s ever exactly even split between them) so just think about which one you most want to have.