Birthday Wishlist: Mowl M+ or Surveillance!?!

Just as the name implies, I’m about to turn 40 (omg) and I’d like to wish for a yoyo. Even though I’m still peeking at the Sengoku Hideyoshi, I’m pretty sure I want either the Mowl M+ or the Mowl Surveillance.

I already know quite a bit about both yoyos and their differences. I’m just curious about which one would be your favorite out of the two. The only bimetal yoyos I’ve had so far are the Klondike and the Superstar Bimetal. Thanks.

1 Like

I haven’t played the M+ but I have played both the M and Surveillance. Both are really great but I prefer the Surveillance because it does have a slight faster pace and is really nimble on the string. This is not to say the M is bad. While not quite as fast as the Surveillance, it still has a quick pace with a more presence on the string. I would guess the M+ plays similarly to the M with more power and stability.

That being said, all of Mowl’s throws are really good and you really can’t go wrong with either of them.

2 Likes

M+ is an amazing experience. Surveillance is good too but I prefer the M+ heavily. It is incredibly stable and powerful in a compact package.

2 Likes

M+ forsure

2 Likes

thank you for your opinions on these two! I guessed the majority would favour the Surveillance. :hushed:

I heard the M+ leans a bit (!) more towards speed, while the strength of the Surveillance lies a bit more in control. Is that correct?

You got those reversed imo

1 Like

ohh :sweat_smile: good to know!

Depend on how you like it, surveillance is more performance and m+ is more of a daily/fun throw.

For me I vote for Surveillance or Surveillance max for wider and lighter option. Overall, just love it a little more than M series.

2 Likes

Ah, i see. The Surveillance is getting mentioned often in terms of „being a performance yoyo“.

Maybe the good question is to compare both to the two bimetalls i own… and i should pick that, wich most different.

I own the Klondike and and Superstar Bimetall.
Wich of the two Mowls is similar to one of these? :thinking:

1 Like

Surveillance max 100%.
The 2 you mentioned have a wider and lighted profile than M or Surveillance. If you are looking for something similar, I would say Surveillance max or the new Aerodynex one (which I have skipped to many deals to own it but have heard many good reviews for it)

2 Likes

I guess I should go for the M+ then… Sorry for the confusing question. I meant to say that I should get a yo-yo that’s the least similar to my other bi-metals, the Klondike and Superstar.

1 Like