Big Turning Point Restock! TP2, Counter-Jet, Entangle, & St Elmo!

TP2:

The Turning Point 2 is modeled after the original yo-yo released in 2008 (before Turning Point was even an established company) and refined to meet the level of play expected by the modern players today.

The undersized diameter and an extra wide width of the new Turning Point 2 are matched with the proven Turning Point style and performance. This unique combination, along with a nice rim weighted weight distribution, provides the Turning Point 2 with a really fast, maneuverable feel that doesn’t lose one bit of that stable and long spinning Turning Point performance you’re looking for.

Counter-Jet:

The Turning Point 2 was Turning Point’s answer for an undersized yo-yo with some serious performance and this is its new bi-metal counterpart - The Counter-Jet!

Turning Point didn’t change too much as far as the shape goes, but the addition of the steel rings gives the Counter-Jet a completely different weight distribution and feel on the string. It has an undersized diameter and a nice wide stance that offers plenty of stability in a compact, easily maneuverable package. The bi-metal design maximizes the rim weight for a power you can really feel on the string and fantastic spin time.

Entangle:

The new Turning Point Entangle is the signature model of Tomoya Kurita, Japan National 3A Champion for the last four years in a row. To win a division 4 years in a row is no small feat, especially in the hyper competitive Japan National contest. Tomoya is a true trick innovator with an amazing style and the Entangle is his yo-yo of choice for competition!

The Entangle design has been refined to meet Tomoya’s competition needs. It has a taller and somewhat narrow profile, similar to the Haast, with a larger diameter for extra power and stability. The narrower profile is suited for technical movements and makes threading the yo-yo through tight spots a breeze. The slightly heavier weight combined with the narrower profile provides a smooth feel in play. The Entangle slides easily through combos with a light touch that will keep you coming back for more!

St. Elmo:

As a repeat World Champion in 5A and top contender in 1A, Takeshi Matsuura needs a yo-yo that can do it all! This is his latest signature model - The St. Elmo!

St. Elmo was designed as a mono-metal version of the Palpitation. It weighs in around a gram lighter, but somehow feels even faster and more powerful on the string. It has a really enjoyable combination of light weight and serious stability that just begs you to keep on throwing!

8 Likes

Anybody have any feedback on the entangle ? I tend to like thinner width on my throws

1 Like

Entangle is a fantastic throw that ended up replacing my palpitations in my 3a setup. It’s smooth, fast, and feels larger in diameter mostly because of how thin it is. It makes for a great 1a throw as well. Don’t expect anything floaty or completely unique it’s more of just a well balanced competition throw. @Chriscatastrophe

7 Likes

Nice I think I may pull the trigger on this one eventually. I like how it has a full/oversized diameter and is not crazy wide .

3 Likes

I been wanting a red one for 1a aha

1 Like

Has anyone tried the TP II yet?

2 Likes

They’re all good lol, the new counter jet I personally like better than the OG, I he TP II is good enough they haven’t updated it lol, and the entangle is great even if you don’t mess with 3a. They made a bi-metal version called the untangle, which I do like a bit more, but they both have their place.
Edit the monometals felt “left out”…

14 Likes