Best response pads?

So ive been using my outlier 2 very heavily for about 2 months now “love my outlier :star_struck:” but from how much ive been using it the pads are wearing down and starting to come out a little.Any suggestions for new pads i should get? Ive never bought pads before, but my preference is a very snapy response.I love the pads that were already in it but im not sure what they are so any suggestions of pads i should get or what pads it comes with stock. I believe its a 19mm response. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I always buy these… good variety, good price. Always consistent quality! :+1:

3 Likes

The peach Landing Pads, also known as Saturn Pads bind really tight. They are the softest offering, the Maroons are aslo really snappy.

7 Likes

One Drop pads. Next best thing to flowing your own silicone.

1 Like

sum like this stuff

I was looking at the maroon pads last night and the description seems to be what im wanting thank you very much🙂

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Ilinx Mouse Pads. High quality, low price. Plus you get to support a great guy!

10 Likes

I second Mouse Pads. They’re great pads and such a good deal, it’s insane.

4 Likes

I’ll jump on the @Modern_yoyos Mouse pads. I bought a bunch last year and they are awesome. I deff recommend them. I will admit these are the only pads I’ve tried since starting to change response pads.

4 Likes

One drop pads are good.
Iyoyo pads are good too.

1 Like

@YoYoExpertGarrett @AndreBoulay Just wanted to bring your attention to this, mouse pads are out of stock on yoyoexpert and I’d love to help change that! Hit me up, hello@ilinxtoys.com :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I know I owe you a reply! Will do that today. :blush:

8 Likes

Woohooo! People keep asking me when they’ll be back up so they’ll be excited to hear that (as am I).

3 Likes

How grippy are the Mouse Pads vs the red, white, blue, yellow YYF pads?

Second the OneDrop pads. Always the go-to for my response needs. Sadly the 19mm is out of stock here.