Best of onedrop?

so what do you think about the dietz?

Reading this thread is getting me so pumped! My first OD throw is in the mail 8).

I know you didn’t ask me. But the dietz is my carry throw. It’s perfect

nice! Its fast, right?

so what do you get?

Cascade is my favorite but I do love all of them.

Very fast. But you can slow it down with brass SEs if you want to be more casual. Or make it lightning fast with legos or ULs

i have never quoted my self but i have throwed almost all of OD …

and code1 still my #1 … then cascade … dietz … then code2 … its personal preference though …

i think i am the only one who would still pick code1 > the rest of OD lol :smiley:

Okay, my one drop favorites, in this order:
1st: Code 2. For me it just can’t be beat for all out performance. By ANY yoyo. I’ve tried to like others more. W/ultralights it just murders.

2nd: The Cascade. I was very surprised by this yoyo. I tried it when it was in its prototype stages and didn’t like it much. But then I bought one on my last shop visit and absolutely LOVE it. Slap some aluminum ultralights in there and a center track and its a performance beast. An easy second.

3rd: The 54. This throw will always have a special spot for me. It was my first yoyo I bought as a no newbie that wasn’t a YYF and introduced me to the “mom and pop” yoyo companies. Plays absolutely perfect with silver aluminum spikes. My favorite end-of-the-day relaxing yoyo.

4th: Burnside. Such an under-rated yoyo. Spins forever and is FAST. It deserves more attention for sure.

5th: The Code 1. I’ve had my fade to jade Code forever now and still love it. There’s something about the communities first effort that really just works. Talk about spin power. Great yoyo, one to be remembered.

And lastly: the Markmont Next. I’ve had a couple of these and regrettably Traded my last one. No other yoyo pulls of a nickel finish quite as well. Does anyone have one for trade possibly?? Hehe.

In general I’m not a fan of undersized yoyos but of the few that I’ve owned (888, Hatrick, Dietz) the Dietz was my fav.

I love my code 2!!!

Burnside is very underrated! (I wish it were a tad lighter)

I tried a Dang for a couple minutes and all I could say was dannng!

Code 1 is great

Cascade ( I’m a rim weight guy. I crave stable yoyos. The first 20 seconds of the cascade throw are great. Then I sense the absence of the crazy stability I love)

54 good

I even tried a vibey (very very beat) project 2.

I love the smoothness of a OD
need to try some more

Code 1.