best 60-90 dollar YYF

The DV888 is really good for it’s price but if your going to spend 90$ get the boss

g5

Not to point you out here, you aren’t the only one, but why do people continue to just say oh this is the best yoyo without even giving some sort of reasoning, not ot say that there is one best yoyo though, because there isn’t, so why do people keep saying there is?

yeah ive realized that the boss is better than the dv888 but is also more money. the chaotic looks like a something in between, sharing similar characteristic with both yoyos. i also like that the chaotic comes with a center trac bearing. both seem very nice. Rabbadxs, as Apetrunk said, can you give me some reasons to buy the g5. the hubstacks are nice, but it seems strangely thin. thanks again for all your input guys.

The Boss isn’t better than the DV888. It’s just different.

get a boss i was gonna get a dv888 but got a boss instead and boy am i happy i did the bos is amzing
;D

It’s not a step up. It’s just different.

The DV888 is just as good as the Boss. I don’t see any reason why he should get the Boss instead of the DV888 since both of them are great.

BOSS IS BETTER better caps for grinding

The Boss doesn’t have caps… And if you mean rims then that’s incorrect as well. I’ve tried both yoyos and both grind well. It’s like they’re metal or something…

apetrunk, you say the boss and the dv888 are different. what are some of these? i dont know how to tell the difference very well. if they are equal and i dont have preferences, then wouldnt the dv888 be the smarter choice because its cheaper. thanks again.

If you don’t have preferences, I would say get something even cheaper, but yes.

Just look at the specifications (size, weight, width, bearing, etc.) and the shape and you should be able to tell some differences…If nothing else, you should be able to tell they don’t have the same shape.

Yeah man! Get the Genesis! It Rocks ALL Yoyos! If you dont want to get the Genesis, get the Severe! The Severe and Genesis are almost tied, but i think i like the Genesis better, it is smoother, and sleeps a little longer. Dont get the BOSS, it is not that good.

You apparently haven’t been paying attention to this topic at all. You did give a little bit of reasoning, which is good, but you mainly based your reasoning on personal preference. The Genesis can sleep as long as the Severe or any other yoyo, and the Boss is a wonderful yoyo.

Liar.

Dude! The BOSS is the Boss. If you don’t want to get that though, I would recommend getting a Genesis or YYF fundametal. (May I reccomend the DV888, a truly awesome throw.

ahem darn necroposter blah blah blah, look at the dates, dont necro. [/usual rant]

I would go with the g5. It’s full sized but it fits in your hand PERFECTLY. It’s kinda spend but the thing is a tank, a tough mother. It’s also super stable, possibly one of the most stable spinning yoyos out there. You can do ANY trick with it, and as an added bonus: its got hubstacks! I love mine. There’s my two cents.

Just let the thread die. Don’t bring back old threads like this when it’s extremely old. The OP would’ve chosen by now.