Beefhook-Ninja Vanish (and other stuff)

Try to not move the yoyo as much, and keep it between your hands maybe? with the actual hooking part you can see I used a mount that makes the tail larger but keeps the properties/positioning in the trapeze, kind of like @MarkD’s 1.5 mount mount thingy, I dunno, Mark knows more about Beefhok than me.

P.S @codinghorror wut is up with Google Drive links?

working link

2 Likes

Okay so I figured out I was moving my TH pointer finger under the yoyo which was putting me in the trapeze brother, stopped doing that but now mostly either hitting my hand or landing in regular trapeze. Can’t seem to wrap my brain around how this one works lol

2 Likes

I sort of fixed the Drive link in my last reply, click “working link” and look at the mount I’m using, remember to use your thumb doe, it works just like a trapeze but on your TH Index

2 Likes

Okay, so I rewatched that tutorial a bunch and landed it twice!.. out of about 100 tries lol, but I think I’m understanding what needs to happen.
Your way is a bit tough, not 100% sure what’s happening because it goes so fast (you should make tutorials my dude - you’re freaking good)

3 Likes

Google drive ain’t a video hosting service? That, for starters…

3 Likes

lol, I meant that when it shows what my post will look like in editing, you can see the video, but when I publish the edit, it turns into that little gray box.

I’ve already done it. You can basically ninja vanish from almost any mount. I enjoy my rejection more :wink:

1 Like

It probably is cooler but I can’t do it. :frowning:

2 Likes

Checkout my breakdown it might help!

1 Like

We did recently improve this, to be fair, it should work better with Google Drive links soon.

1 Like

Okey doke, thanks (for helping and for creating this wonderful technology

1 Like

I can’t edit the original post so I’ll put this here:

The first clip has the Beefhook-Ninja Hook.

5 Likes

Does this guy actually press his NTH fingers against the string before the throw, or does it just look like this?

I have nothing to grip at on this trick… it makes me think my yoyo and string set up isn’t good enough.

1 Like