Batsquatch or Manatee

Trying to make a decision, people who tried both please help me :raised_hands:t4::tired_face:

3 Likes

Haven’t tried both but have tried the Manatee and wasn’t too much of a fan of the width response or overall I guess it just felt a bit cumbersome on the string. I’ve been looking at a Batsquatch too. Just haven’t pulled the trigger. :joy:

4 Likes

Never tried a manatee, but I can vouch for the Batsquatch as a killer yo-yo. Shared it at the DXL meetup in SoCal and it was warmly received.

3 Likes

Sameee thinking of getting it

1 Like

Batsqautch sounding pree good to me so far aha

3 Likes

Batsquatch is light and maneuverable for lack of better words. Floaty but responds to your directions. Not cumbersome by any means. I really enjoy mine and the colors they do are on point. Mine was dead smooth and quiet.

5 Likes

Batsquatch…

4 Likes

Just by specs and shape alone, I’d go witht he manatee 100%

4 Likes

Batsquatch 1000%

9 Likes

I will probably keep my Batsquatch for quite a long time. I traded my Manatee about 6 months after I got it. The Manatee felt too clunky. The Batsquatch feels like home.

7 Likes

Damn what manatee did you have?

2 Likes

I had a Hulk Smash one that I just couldn’t get on with.

2 Likes

Ahhh well ya hulk smash ain’t the best colour for it imo, looked cool on the Akita tho

2 Likes

Batsquatch 10000%

5 Likes

Manatee is very good. It plays like a well rounded, wide throw.

Most people seem to adore the Batsquatch. It’s one of the best organic bimetals. I would say it’s agile, substantial and flowy on the string, not too powerful or stable.

4 Likes

Those are much better descriptors than mine ^_^. I don’t have a stability issue, but it is nimble.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ahaha 100%

2 Likes

Batsquatch.

3 Likes