BAPE Gopa?! Looking for a Gopa in Olive or Green to halfswap!

Looking for either an orange parlay or a green one to half swap with! I’ve got the gorgeous blue one!!

If you have an orange we can both end up with an Ywet color themed half swap

Or if you have a green one we can both end up with a bape half swap!

The pics are just for reference, the colors don’t have to match those they can be any shade of orange or green and it’ll still look sick!

Also if you don’t have either of these colors but u have a different color! Hmu I’ll probably be down cuz I prefer half swaps over a single color. Brown would look sick, so would pink or raspberry or any color really blue goes with everything so someone hmu ! Let’s half swap!

5 Likes

Still looking keep ur eyes peeled for me :eyes:

Bump help me find a green or orange parlay

Bump

Bump. Common someone’s gotta have a parlay they’re down to halfswap. At this point I’ll literally do any color! Down for whatever! Any solid color doesnt have to be green or orange hmu let’s do dis

1 Like

I’m manifesting this for you brother. It’s gonna happen.

1 Like

My dawg :muscle:

1 Like

I might have found a possible candidate!

1 Like

One month later and it’s mission accomplished guys! Kinda…definitely close enough! Check it out, I wasn’t able to get green or orange but I did get a yellow half that does look yellowish/green next to the blue half. Honestly I kind of like it better this way because I have a kuntosh the exact same colors that was sold to me as a bape halfswap. And now I have a matching set! Check out my Bape-ish parlay!

11 Likes

Nice!

I happen to have blue and green Sudos. You inspired me to see what a halfswap would look like.

7 Likes

That looks sick!! So dope! Did u already have both? Or did u find someone to halfswap with?

1 Like

Broooo these are amazing! I have a blue parlay and a blue sudo if anyone wants to swap with me :laughing::melting_face:

2 Likes

Right on man thank you! Lol I say definitely do it!!

Bought them separately with no intention of swapping. The blue Sudo is my EDC.

1 Like

I’m now determined to get a BAPE GOPA. YYR did half the work for us by giving us the two perfect colorways, it’s up to me to bring them together. The problem is that I can’t afford to buy two gopas. So if there is anyone out there who been looking at the Gopa and would love to get it as a bape halfswap hmu. The easiest way to accomplish this is simple, I buy one, you buy the other and the boys here at yye have already told me directly that they will happily half swap them for us and they will send each of us our Yoyo halfswap completed. That’s about as good as it gets if u ask me. Another way would be if someone out there already has one of these colorways in mint condition, if this interest u hmu and I’ll buy the other colorway and we can make it happen. Here’s what it would look like

4 Likes

I did this same swap when they first came out. It turned out great! I used green instead of the olive color though.

3 Likes

That looks super cool too! Mind giving me a little review of the Gopa? @yoyojoe

If I get the blue Gopa is there anyone out there who’s got olive or green and down to halfswap with me? Check above pics for previous half swaps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.