Ball Bearing in bulk?

Pretty much. Sorry.

:wink: :smiley:

Lol I would like to see some of these people do blind tests, where they dont know what bearing is in the yoyo, and I would bet you money, a lot, that they wouldnt be able to tell you without fail what bearing was in the yoyo, not just by playing it.
Theres just no way.

Contact them direct since Iā€™m not sure if any are for sale here.

A friend of mine as well as myself have no issue contacting companies direct for product and/or parts.

I disagree in some cases. If you know a yoyo and how it plays with both types of bearings, you certainly would notice a difference. My Werrd Poo is terrible with a flat bearing in (too unresponsive w/ stock response). There are other cases, however, where one may not be able to tell. Personally, there is a certain feeling with concave bearings, but maybe had I not thrown a yoyo for a long time I probably wouldnā€™t be able to guess it.

Iā€™m eager to try center trac

Donā€™t worry, I donā€™t feel any difference either.
A straight throw will keep the yoyo relatively centered due to the forces acting on it. Itā€™s just physics. And most of my combos arenā€™t long enough to require a spin time of longer than 30 seconds to a minute anyway, so these $30 bearings are just silly to me. I got a ceramic kk when I first started thinking it would be the bees knees, but I was disappointed shortly thereafter. The string is going to rub the walls anyway when youā€™re doing tricks, so I donā€™t know why everyoneā€™s so adamant on having their string dead center when they throw.

I ordered 100 bearings last week should arrive in a couple days. 10 ball concave and grooved. Iā€™m going to put them in all my yoyos and sell the rest on the bst for cheap. Of anyone is interested hit me up.