B/S/T

I'm sorry for the title of my previous subject. I didn't know it would be such a big deal. I meant for it to be a joke but it's straight, I edited it. Anyway, if you can help me out with these, I would really appreciate it.  ;D 
 [u]WANTS[/u]
X3 STEAMROLLER, ZEUS 

DIF-E-YO ZZZIP FLY F

If anyone has one of these for a reasonable price, please let me know. I have wanted a steamroller for so long. Pink is my #1 color. I have a black w/ gold rims Dark Magic, but that is all at the moment so I’ll have to pay for it. Paypal is my preferred choice of payment as it protects both parties. Thank you so much!!

Clicks on thread expecting Peak, or unheard of CLYW Prototype
“I have a… Dark Magic”

wat

2 Likes

You sir, are a cruel person. Bringing our hopes up just to crush them :’(

The part where I said I have a dark magic is irrelevant and could have been left out altogether, that’s why I said “so i’ll have to pay for it.” And did you save alot of time by leaving the h out of the word “wat” or is that supposed to make you sound cool? If you actually don’t know how to spell it, my apologies.

Dude, calm down, he was joking around.

He’s joking around? No he’s not, he’s being smart. Anyway, This is is my post, lol , I thought I could act any way I wanted to act? And, contrary to what you might think, i’m pretty calm. And I’ll change the title, I was just joking around as well, like your little friend there.

Woah woah woah. I was joking. lol

I use proper grammar, don’t you worry. I only don’t use it when I’m joking… carry on and maybe take a trip to Reddit, the happiest site on earth.

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/

Look man, we both know what your intentions were. Yes, you were joking and I was the butt of your joke. Whatever though, it’s cool, but either way, I thought you weren’t supposed to post in someone’s thread? I could care less, I just don’t want it to affect my original post.

I know some of you have an x3 steamroller you want to let go of for a great price!!! please? lol