Awesome yo-yos F/S I’ll bundle all of Whats left for 350

Have some loved yo-yos that need a new home! Gotta fund a festival this weekend. Offers welcomed . PayPal g/s

Sengoku mosuchibi 90

One drop VTWO Swamp Ooze 85

Yoyofriends Stingray Sold

G2 Jackpot (Sold)

Motion perpendicular (missing some ano on rim) 70

YYF Hummingbird (scratched rim) 80

Mk1 (forget name) 50

Butterball 50

C3/clyw Leaf 75

Recess joyride D bearing45

Alternatives- capped inertia 45

Retic adder Sold

YYFpreva Sold

2 Likes

adding hulk smash Maple Leaf SOLD

2 Likes

DMed you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Pmdd adder

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump. About to hit post

could you trade anything

I shouuuldn’t buy a new yoyo right now (doesn’t hurt to look) but I’m pretty sure that pink speckled one is an alternatives capped inertia. Hope that helps sell it!!

1 Like

Possibly trying to fund this festival though

Thats it! Thanks haha