AWESOME YO-YO SALE (mostly old school yo-yos)

Hey you guys!

Some of you may know me, some may not. Either way i’m getting rid of some solid yo-yos and you guys can take advantage of it!

Here is the small but awesome list.

YYF 401K (Blue) 8/10: The dials still in place. Rubber starbursts and one small ding. Plays great no vibe. Small bearing clean. $60 OBO

YYJ Dark Magic Nationals Ed. (Red w/ black rims) 8/10: Great condition. no dings. no caps. Silicone o ring and hub slightly cracked. $40 OBO

YYJ Dark Magic LE (Pink w/ black rims) 7/10: Great condition no dings or caps. Silicone o ring and no cracks. $50 OBO

YYJ K-OS Nationals LE (Red w/ black rims) 9/10: great condition no dings or cracks silicone o ring and only one cap. $40 OBO

YYJ Night Moves 4 (Gold) 9/10: Great condition, no dings, cracks. silicone o rings. painted caps. No Bearing $50 OBO

YYJ X-Convict (Sparkle white and silver rims) 6/10: Hub slightly cracking a little vibe. no caps. clean bearing silicone o rings. $35 OBO

I have been out of the loop for a while so make me an offer if you don’t agree with the price. Only serious buyers please. I am not on here that much anymore so the quickest way to hit me up to purchase one of these is by emailing me Iheartzombies87 (at) gmail (dot) com

Only serious buyers please I will accept pay pal, cash and checks is accepted but you’ll have to wait for them to clear.

Thank you for your time