Avocado love?

I have seen some lot of people on here talk about loving their myy avocado. Mine is absolutely horrible! It vibes like a… well like something that will remain unnamed. Also mine is super unstable. Anyone else have similar experience or did I just get a total lemon? Mainly I don’t want to buy a second one if the odds aren’t heavily stacked in my favor to get a decent one.

4 Likes

Wow, I have 2 and both are super smooth and stable. I never heard anyone say anything negative about it. Was it taken apart and maybe something went wrong during reassembly? Did you get it new?

2 Likes

my avocado rivals any of my other yoyos, its dead smooth and has stayed that way even though i use it as a backpack yoyo and it gets tossed around, if you handed it to someone and didn’t tell them what it was and instead told them it was a boutique brand they’d believe you … and I own a lot of expensive/ boutique yoyos

5 Likes

Yeah I got it new, I’ve tuned many yoyos and am fairly successful with it, but not on my little avocado lol

2 Likes

That stinks. I’ve purchased about 20 Magicyoyo yoyos over the last 2 years and never had a problem. I’m sorry you got a clunker.

4 Likes

i will clarify that i dont vouch for all magic yoyos, some are junk, but i will stand for the avocado

3 Likes

also have an avocado that fares well

2 Likes

Lol it happens, I seem to get bad luck with myy so I don’t really buy too many. I have gotten two of their higher end models that would have been b grades from any other company due to anno issues. So any myy purchase always comes with a lot of hesitation from me

1 Like

I had an Avocado that was smooth, but I found it to be pretty heavy so I didn’t really enjoy playing it. Not bad for $10 tho.

2 Likes

I’d love to see another run of avocado. I’ve looked for a while for one.
If your in the UK and want to sell one hit me up. Just love that organic shape x

2 Likes

My Avocado V2 plays smooth with no vibe issues, which is awesome for the price point. It’s weight makes it feel old school and the glossy finish can be a little tacky. If they did another new run with them blasted, these would get even more love.

4 Likes

I bought two v2 avocado’s a while back so I could half-swap black/blue. I have an extra one as a result now. Perfectly smooth. I’m happy to send it to you for free if you just pay for shipping. Sorry you had rotten luck so far. Lmk :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I appreciate it but no worries if they do another run ill probably snag another one but ty!

3 Likes

Franky, baby, look me in the eyes…
I can pay ya g&s.
Look deeper… Pm me if you would send to UK x

2 Likes

Mine is also a backpacking yoyo and plays fine, even after having been dunked in a sludge of thick muddy water. (The bearing did need swapping after that.)

2 Likes