Austin tx 2022?

We need to plan something for March 19th. Some of the San Antonio peeps said they would come into town if we got something going. I’m thinking a meet up at zilker on the big lawn. Any thoughts?

1 Like

I prefer somewhere indoors cuz I got bad allergies lol. Zilker is ok if we can’t find an alternative.

1 Like

I’m kinda hard pressed thinking of a place indoors that wouldn’t just kick us out. Anybody have any suggestions?

eh Zilker is good enough. Afternoon works best for me but i could to morning or evening too.

2 Likes

Ok awesome! Also, with it being SXSW there’s probably extra craziness going on. I’m thinking we can meet at the big rock on the lawn, or near the entrance to Barton Springs so we have some tables.

I’m thinking 2-5 is probably a good time.

3 Likes

Last call for ATX buds! Change of plan!

SXSW is this weekend and I’m rethinking the location. Instead of Zilker Park, which will likely be super packed and has always had limited parking, we will be having our meet in Southpark Meadows at the pavillion/playground.

Right here!

2 - 5 PM

DM me if you have any questions

1 Like

San Marcos River meet? or At a Bar so we can also drink beer?

2 Likes

A few pics from yesterday’s Austin meet!

From left to right, first couple of pics is @Malushi, @sergchz, @HOTMOUTHRECORDS and @madsd6, along with some extra peeps not pictured supporting us.
Found a sweet little spot with some shade. Had a trick circle going. There was some kendama play. We talked about possible plans for future meets.

Honorable mention to @Mystik and @Tx7x1 who inspired interest, but could not make it.

4 Likes

Looking forward to our next meet! How are you guys feeling about April 16th?

Time: 2 - 5 PM, keeping the heat in mind

@Malushi @sergchz @HOTMOUTHRECORDS @madsd6 @Mystik @Tx7x1

1 Like

The putt pub! So we can drink a few beers. Sewel will have a lil trouble with parking.

2 Likes

Yo, Sewell park looks nice, but damn i love some putt-putt!

1 Like

I also have my shop . If the heat is to much we can also go A/C throw sesh! @ Sal’s house of tint. We own it, we do what we want. BUTTT. it is concrete floor.

2 Likes

That sounds like a possible location! I don’t think concrete will stop us from throwing, especially if there AC involved.

I was wondering about how parking works at Sewell since they don’t really have spots, but there’s also Lions club which has a ton of parking.

Maybe we can take a vote?

1 Like

We can park at city park and throw at SEWEL!

1 Like

Im fine with either. I like both A/C and beer. Maybe we meet at Sal’s and BYOB?

2 Likes

Let’s meet at Sal’s and BYOB :sunglasses:

@HOTMOUTHRECORDS is 2 - 5PM on Saturday ok with you?

2 Likes

Sal’s house of tint
2605 IH-35 south suite 100B
san marcos tx 78666

between McCarty and Wonderworld on the North bound side.

3 Likes

The wife and I plan to be there. :+1:

2 Likes

Good morning, Just reaching out. Hope to see Both of my Matt YOMIES! feel free to bring any toys you want. My wife will have here dragon staff out too.

2 Likes

2 - 5 P.M. Throw down is on!

2 Likes