Attn: Southeastern NC yoyoers

Heck yeah man !!! Thats amazing ! :wink:

Had some fantastic luck yesterday and got contacted by a staff photographer at the local paper about doing a photo column about me and the club. Should see print sometime next week. This is EXACTLY what I needed!

Holy moly bro ! Save a copy of the article when it comes out… I would love a copy ( and some flyers)… Let me know & i’ll pm you my addy . Good job man :wink:

Hey I am a new thrower only about 3 weeks in. I was wondering is this club still going and are they open to new throwers? If not I probably will just start a club of my own or try to find another. I wouldn’t be able to make every meet-up due to work, but I would love to just come and learn a few things. Thanks!

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I’ve been less active on these forums of late. The club is definitely active, and we always welcome new throwers. Come on out any week you can make it and we’ll be glad to have you!

I’d love to take part in a yo-yo club. I do live near kinston so it would be quite a drive but I could do the drive once a week? What times are you guys meeting up and when? I am totally up for it.

We meet up every Saturday from 1-3 in Shelter 6 of Hugh MacRae Park, here in Wilmington. Also, the best place to reach someone related to the club with questions is really our facebook page, facebook.com/pocyoc