Appreciating Breakaway Cotton

Responds to every comment on YT

Active on forums

Cool dude.

Even though he’s new, he should be a “leader”. Ya know, the badge?

@Theycallmecotton

Also, @ChrisFrancz is really nice to everyone!

I love this community!

13 Likes

Ummm… he’s been around for like 5 mins. Ya know?

6 Likes

You’re too nice! I appreciate you

3 Likes

Ok :+1:

2 Likes

Leader

“This badge is granted when you reach trust level 4. You’re a leader in this community as selected by staff, and you set a positive example for the rest of the community in your actions and words here. You have the ability to edit all posts, take common topic moderator actions such as pin, close, unlist, archive, split, and merge.”

The Leader status / badge is very rare as it should be. It bears a lot of responsibility and is granted / earned by veterans of the Forums.

7 Likes

That’s the badge I was talking about! :grinning:

1 Like

This has def been overlooked a bit, need to use this more… new leader to come soon! :grin:

7 Likes

I think that certain people should get this badge, but it still should def be limited! I do not currently deserve this badge. Maybe people, who have made important contributions or have been nice to many people?

1 Like

I love those badges and status, but when I see super active members as ‘regular’ makes me a little sad. LoL
I believe those badges could be hyped up.
Just a quick thought that crossed my mind.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

To me this trust level means a “regular of the forum” (like how you can be a regular of a restaurant/bar/etc where the staff know you) and not that the user is just “regular” :slight_smile:

(I’ve got some real semantic satiation going for the word regular now :laughing:)

4 Likes

Ooowwww… Hahahahaha that makes much more sense now. LOL
Thanks a lot for the explanation! :exploding_head:

5 Likes

@ChrisFrancz certainly gets my vote: precise, clear, helpful, pleasant, cheerful and an asset to the forum.

And @Theycallmecotton has got off to a really good start and is making all the right noises :smile:

4 Likes

totally agree

1 Like

@yoyodoc is my nomination. The guy knows what he’s talking about as he’s been in the game for decades and can talk nuts and bolts about yoyos.

4 Likes

Yeah seems like he’s been around for along time

2 Likes

I learn so much from him. Really like his tldr posts, very exquisite grammar and sentenses composition.
Withouth talking about yoyo, after all he is the yoyodoc.

But you are cheerful indeed. I wonder why your “pupil” is reaching to the master level. :smiley:

2 Likes