Anyone have yo-yo Officers for sale. Mint pref

Looking for any Yo-yo officers for sale. mint in box or mint condition without box preferably.

2 Likes

I have a Vector, yellow w/ black splatter. Not mint though, has some pinpricks on one part of the rim. If you’re interested just PM me.

2 Likes

Why this brand? You collecting the full alphabet?

1 Like

Think that Pavel character on Facebook has a yo-yo officer looked pretty cool similar to zeppelin or gravitas

1 Like

You could say that, yes. I have a thing for their throws. I really like them. I have most of them but am always looking for colorways I don’t have. I can’t really tell if people are into them or not. Obviously not as much as clwy or one drop. I just like them the best. And I’ve tried lots of top brands. Not all their throws are great but I really dig most of them. Kind of an obsession at this point.

2 Likes

Cool thanks. I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Got pics ?

1 Like

I mention this because I am a YYO fan myself and I have collected Q-Z myself plus the rebooted B. I didn’t really bother with the super early stuff because I felt like their later yo-yos were clearly better than the A, B, C ones like Brave, Crayon, etc.

1 Like

Cool ! Good to hear you like their yo-yos. Let me know if you ever want to part with any of them. What are your favorites? By rebooted B do you mean the new Blossom? Or did they reboot the Brave? I just got the Blossom and Apex but haven’t thrown them much yet. I’m still stuck on the original Hachet right now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.