Anyone have a list of all of the whip/hook/laceration tricks?

I’m learning more and more whip tricks and hooks and lacerations now, and by doing so sometimes I’ll end up in weird formations that I think could be a trick, but I don’t know if it is or could be. So does anyone have a list of the hooks, whip tricks, and lacerations? Complete or partial list would be great. It doesn’t have to be directly from a source, I was thinking some of the expert whippers on here could provide some insight if there isn’t an available list to show.

I would ask MEOWCOLM on these forums…

Bump

I don’t think anyone could give a complete list. People make up whip and laceration tricks all the time. Just learn some basics (hook, Brent stole, etc.) and play around with them. Learn some variations too.

Yeah, this. Far too many to list.

I’m already doing that, which is why I’m asking because with all of the variations I encounter I don’t want to make a yoyo tutorial for a trick I created and then be informed that it already exists and is called ________.
I’m just wondering if people know a list of the hooks (hidemasa, 1.5, 2.0, 4.0, etc.) or lacerations/whips because I could not find one when searching for it.

The best way to go would to be to post a video and I’m sure someone could help you and let you know if it exists already.