Anyone get one of these in their MYSTERY BOX?? Edited...

I thought everyone knew what was in the grand prize? It’s the Prague pack prize, since it wasn’t claimed… http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/World-Yo-Yo-Contest-Grand-Prize-Pack.png

2 Likes

The number of green/almost green yoyos in that are amazing. CZM8 stands out :slight_smile:

red w/ silver SPLASH

Congrats! If there’s a Proton in that box, let me know :slight_smile: I want to trade for it.

There were Protons in the $100 mystery box, so I’m sure you’ll see a few pop up on the BST soon.

In for the results, too!

Well looks like you got a couple extra yoyos in your box…

Congrats!

Ohhhh, you lucky…

grats!

The suspense is killing me make either a video or upload a photo PLEASE! congrats

Original post has been edited. Check it out!

It looks amazing, had I had the money I would have participated. :’(

Dude you are soo lucky! Looks like you will be set for the year at this rate with all those yoyos!!!

Congrats

Naming them: (in no particular order)

1Shutter
2Shu-ta
3CZM8
4Aviator
5TooHot
6 and 7Loop 1080s
8G5
9One
10Velocity
11NorthStar
12OneStar
13Fast201
14SuperStar
15Horizon
16ShaqlerStar
17New Gentry Sig

Wow, congratulations again. Those look great! I am jealous. I will acquire a CZM8 in that color one day (hopefully by my birthday/Chirstmas!) :slight_smile:

I think there’s no Horizon there. And there’s actually a Protostar a Northstar and a Shaqlerstar (The 2 norths must have been meant as a 3A pair).

Congratulations!!
That’s really awesome !

Wierd, didn’t get one of these in my box
Might have to contact yye

4 Likes

There is a Horizon pictured in the Grand Prize photo. Weird, but you’re right. ???