Anyone else drilling suicide tricks? Here's my faves!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckmq0kjPz_i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I’ve always been a huge fan of suicide tricks, and players like Luo Yi Cheng and Ricardo Marachael are huge inspirations for me.
I feel clean tricks like this are less seen these days and I feel they are the most satisfying to hit in the same way kendama tricks are so satisfying when you finally land them.

Ḅ̷̛͖̗̦̮̫̖̟̯͍͎͚̾̿̔͂̈́̆̈̇̓̈́͜r̸̭̐̽̐͑̏͐͂͋̏ȉ̵̝̻̩̹̦̯͖̥̤̈̃̉͒͂̽̾̆͋̈́̿͝n̷̩̳̗̦͕͉̗̗͐͂̊̍̆͠͠g̴̡͈̰͚̖͙͍͊̽̓̒́̃͐͛̄̃̂ ̵̢̝̻̘͔̘̲̙͚̟͕̈͐̔̒͛͆͌̆̏̅̕̚ͅͅť̸̢̜͖̫̰̬̙̩͔͙̭̏̉̈̏̑̐̃̒͌̈͊́̚͜h̷͙͖̪̘̼̫̙̆͌͠͝e̸̠͉̿̊̾̇̑͗m̴͖̘̱͉͈̜̑̀ͅ ̶̢͍͕̮̟͎̖͈̔̑͒̈́̐͋̎̀̀̚̕͘b̷͇̾̐̊͑̽̒͊͗̈́̑̃̕͝ą̶̧͕̘̻̟̙̥̟̠̻͖̓͊͌̑̕͝͠͝ͅc̶̳̤̻̦̒̐́͗͒́̔͝͝k̷̟̒̂͐̓̓̓̅͆͘͜ ̶̛͎͇̙̺͉̬͖͉̬̈́̂͛̊͊͗̏̌̑̏̚͝

7 Likes

I have actually been trying to do this slackacide combo but can never land it all in one fell swoop. Maybe you can? Its a 1.5 slackacide then as you catch you slackacide to the NTH and then into a normal slackacide.

2 Likes

Love Slackicide tricks… my record with just trapeze tossing is 14 i think i have 9 on film so i not sure which counts…GTs always get a toss!.

2 Likes

I think I see what you mean? So the 1.5 is done as in going into a 1.5 mount but you release as it hits the too string and you catch the loop on your nonthrowhand? Then you throw that into a standard suicide catch?

If that’s the case, I have done similar and there’s a few really cool variations of that I like as well. Can try to record those later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Chopsticks suicide has to be one of my most satisfying (and difficult) to land in my opinion.

3 Likes

I made a quick example of the combo ive been trying to accomplish. All of this in one fell swoop

2 Likes