Anybody know anything?

Hello all. Can anyone tell me anything about this supernova. It was in a bundle i bought on the bay of E. I know its a half swap but these halves arent even the same shape. It still plays smooth as butter though. Any info on this is helpful including worth/value as im thinking about selling it in my upcoming BST post. Please and thank yall.

I think someone sent you a mix of a Genesis (I think) and a Supernova, dont know why, it seems quite stupid, sadly i think this doesn’t have any value at all

4 Likes

Looks like the splash half is a supernova and the red half is a genesis. Genesis looks like its a team edition that was only given out to team members.

@Albertino You literally beat me by 1 second :roll_eyes:

But yeah I would not sell this. It’s basically worth nothing.

2 Likes

Do you think it have any value?
I dont think there is someone around that want to buy 2 different halves i dont even get why do something like that

2 Likes

I have absolutely no way of backing this up at all but I could SWEAR I saw this exact yoyo on the YYF website for sale for like… nothing when they were doing they’re a-May-zing sale, either this year or two years ago.

2 Likes

That is senseless but it actually throws very nicely. It throws like a regular yoyo. I wont cry if i have to keep it. I just needed to know whats up with it.

2 Likes

YES!! I searched it up when i first got it (before I realized the shape diff) and i found it with the other supernovas. They were all out of stock so i knew it was the old version but assumed it was a factory half swap special edition. I cant remember which website i saw it on but i can’t find it anywhere now. I throw it semi regularly because it is so smooth but it just makes me wonder every time i pick it up.

1 Like

I could see Ben do that

1 Like