Anybody in the Fresno area?

If you are a vegan percussionist then he talks about you when I throw at school.

Iā€™m the ginger. But I am friends with the vegan, too.

Ah. He told me he had two friends that threw:P Were you apart of YOFA? If so, have you disbanded it?

I wouldnā€™t say disbanded exactly. It wasnā€™t a group really. The page died and now there are just some people in the Fresno/Clovis area who throw.

Do you ever meet up?

We tried to once. But it rained. There was never another meeting.

Ha. That sucks:(

I go to Tulare very often

Awesome. There are more people than I thought in this general area.

Does anyone want try to meet up during spring break?

ā€¦I will take that as a noā€¦

In Visalia here.

Total rookie by my own admission but caught the bug and learning fast.

Would be great to meet up with some locals

Sorry for the late replies.

Iā€™m trying to organize something, but my parents arenā€™t very keen on meeting people from the Internet.

Sorry, my bad I assumed this thread was aimed at an older audience. I applaud your parents caution as I have the same hesitation toward anything my children do on the net.

Probably best to keep your meetups limited to friends you know personally and friends of friends that you can trust until you get a bit older.

Best of luck to you!

My parents are the same way:P

Would anyone be interested in meeting me or making a yo-yo club at the Professor Toy in River Park?

So my parents met a thrower at Walmart who said he lives in/around/near Chowchilla. If you are said thrower it would be cool to meet you!

If you are not him, it would still be cool to meet you because I have no yoyo friends :stuck_out_tongue:

I live in visalia. Iā€™ve been looking for other yoyoers in the area. im trying ti start a Visalia yoyo club.

unfortunately i just moved across the country from fresno area