Any yoyoer,s in utah

Ive been yoyoing for about a a year know i was wondering if there where any other yoyers out there

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! We are all very welcoming here. I’m in California though, not Utah.

its nice to see other people

1 Like

Static Co is based in Utah. They brought us the Parlay with One Drop

1 Like

I know @gcoomans is in Utah based on the return address from the things I’ve bought from them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh hell yeah! I’m in salt lake! I also hang with Talia frequently she’s close too

1 Like

ya thats great

sorry i cant meat up tell august 5 i have company over

There’s me, but I’m all the way down in St. George

I visit there allot so maybe

Years back I would ski Utah and there was a small group that would get together at Trolley Car Square to yoyo. I don’t even know if Trolley Car Square is still a a thing though. lol

It is! I work right near there! Love big n lil cottonwood for boarding

1 Like

Back in the day my great, great aunt (yeah really, 2 x great) lived within walking distance of the square. I’d sleep on her sofa, ski, take her out for dinner and walk around that area of town. Good times!

Boarder? I must resist a good or bad boarder joke, old habits and all. :slightly_smiling_face: (must stay on topic, must stay on topic, better leave quickly, better leave qui…)

2 Likes

Lol I ski too but I just have a board rn, maybe if I stop buying yoyos I can get some skis

1 Like

If you ever come up to Boise Idaho there’s a decent amount of us here. Dave Bazan, Mike Montgomery and Pyrotechnic are all here along with me.

2 Likes

ya i go to my cabin some times wich is relatively near it

Dude I want to get my hands on one of those.

I’m from Ogden and would love to meet some throwers!? Feel feee to message me if anyone wants a yo-yo friend. Lol.