Any suggestions for next steps or how to take it to the next level?

I just crossed a mini milestone.

Some might know what this image is. Its a fun resource but the structure kind of fell apart after the 1st 50 trick ladder. What routine do some of you follow to up your game?

4 Likes

Congrats dude.

I like Doc pop, eos44 and Mr yoyo throwers collection of tricks and tutorials.
Yorick’s is great for the basics but I think your next jump is stealing parts of other tricks and creating some new jams👍

6 Likes

At some point you move from learning tricks to learning how to smoothly strings tricks together.

4 Likes

I like Doc Pops style for sure. I have trouble at this point not having the slow breakdown of a trick. I tried to pony fart but it just wouldnt come out. :slight_smile:
I’ll check out the others. I havent seen Mr Yoyo.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Ya! Thats kinda what I’ve been doing and thats the real art of all this. Still finding my own style but I do know its somewhere between floaty 1A and semi responsive. Having the “first 50” and putting some of them together was the real milestone I guess.

I can see how this will last a lifetime.

2 Likes

The guest tuts are also good for mining ideas, and you can learn the tricks right in the same XP format.

2 Likes

:joy::horse::dash::dash:

2 Likes

You are right… their level up system is so great. PLENTY of high level stuff to pick from. I’m not saying I’ve outgrown it by any means. I just really enjoyed the first 50 and how they laid that out. Climbing that ladder was very satisfying.

I’ve found another thrower that doesn’t live to far from me too. We’ve agreed to meet up once this pandemic is behind us. Hopefully he’s a ton better than me and can teach me some stuff.

2 Likes