Any Alabama contests?

I live in Montgomery, Alabama and have never so much as met another yoyoer in 10 years of playing. Anyone know of any contests…or people that yoyo? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m up near Huntsville. I tried to start a contest, but there isn’t enough interest here.

1 Like

Bet…You should send me some footage sometime and we can swap some clips…get like a constructive criticism thing going on.

I’m in the Montgomery area. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are a few players in Alabama, (and two companies, :smiley: ).

I am near Huntsville with my brother and a friend, there are more people in Huntsville, Amplified is from Montgomery (as he stated), I know of two or three from Birmingham, and a few more down South.
There are actually a few players around Alabama, but they are so spread out that it is hard to get together to start a contest and it is a pain to do individually.

That’s whats up. I have never even met another player in Alabama. We should try to do a meet sometime.

We’re all a bit spread out, so a meet would be kinda hard. I’d love to go to one though.

We would have to do it somewhere in the middle of the state, so it’s equal distance from the northerners and the southerners.

What do you consider south AL?

Mobile, Gulf Shores, Panama City Beach? All of those are pretty far south.

Looks like we’re on the same page.

i know 2 or 3 ppl who like yoyos in huntsville