Ante yoyo contest practice thread

So, this is basically just a place where any ante competitors can post their progress with practicing and routines! this video is me just doing some tricks that i want to put in my Ante freestyle and with music (Which i have not decided on yet) so yeah! You can post What music your doing, and just any videos!

If you have any questions, they might have answers here
AYYCII 2024 | Ante Yoyo Cup 2 - All In
So this is what i have so far! im gonna try to get good enough to do a prelims. Expect a lot of posts and videos from me. And also it has pro and sport so it would be good to compete even if you dont feel like your good enough! So feel free to post here.

8 Likes

To anyone doing ante… START FILMING NOW! and i mean NOW! time goes really fast and you do not want to find yourself in a place where you dont have time to film a clean freestyle.

4 Likes

Stupid question…
Whatcha mean by ante…
:sweat_smile::no_mouth:

3 Likes

its a yoyo contest AYYCII 2024 | Ante Yoyo Cup 2 - All In

2 Likes

I’ve been grinding for 3a and I’m hypeeee! Imma not share anything yet tho so it’s more exciting for the watch party. Good luck all of y’all and have fun

1 Like

Which string is used in the video?

1 Like

I already have a freestyle filmed from another contest just in case, but I do want to get a better one since im hoping to get top 10 in sport, possibly win it

1 Like

OT fat

1 Like

Shoulda learned that ealier since i stayed up until 11:30 trying to do my routine :skull:

2 Likes

I submitted my fs for sport already (its meh, im hopefull for top 10 but yeah most likely not winning since it’s got a lot of misses lol)

2 Likes

Currently filming for finals. I already have a flawless prelim and finals run throughs are getting better

2 Likes

why not just use the mainly multis fs lol

2 Likes

Too many negatives for that

Edit: I need like -2 at most

2 Likes

Im using this song but the part i will be using is from 0:30 to 1:27. and im doing pro (even though imma get last lol its because i won a sport contest and wanna start pro)

1 Like

Jae Hwi SEUNG song

1 Like

What if we did different routines to the same song? :eyes:

1 Like

Practice

bruh

Should do like behind the back for this part

1 Like

or horizontal

1 Like