aMAYzing YYF sale

Not my pic but the full pic had a Big Deal in the front you can see it in the reflection of the 888

11 Likes

Nice catch!

Omg lol what the frick did Ben get me to buy now? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What is this Big Deal that we need to trust Ben Big time for, and do I need it ? :laughing:

4 Likes

Guess would be a flea like yoyo with hubstacks which is pretty groovy. Big deal is a cool yoyo

1 Like

Oh I see the original posted previously on the internet now.

1 Like

He got me but as you know Iā€™m an idiot. It looks like maybe small steel with a hubstack, if the photo is indicative

2 Likes

I have a feeling ita like a hubstack flea. I dont know how I feel about that. Thats like 90% hubstack if thats the case lol

2 Likes

If you donā€™t like it Iā€™ll gladly buy it from you. I trust Ben but my wallet appears to have dust coming out of it

5 Likes

Ill keep that in mind!

Im going to wait for my May orders to all get here and probably drop some reviews or something on here. Im not the best player but I got opinions :laughing:. Iā€™ll let you know.

2 Likes

Do you have a big deal or have played with it? Did you like it ?

2 Likes

I have a mightry flea and itā€™s honestly very underwhelming. The loonie and toonie play much better at a similar size.

3 Likes

Yeah i tried a flea back in 2010, it was too hard. I did read someone here saying the Big Deal is way better and stable thanks to the stacksā€¦

3 Likes

Whatā€™s todayā€™s theme? I donā€™t remember.

1 Like

I have similar feelings about the Flea/Big Deal. The Loonie is as small as I can realistically go, and even then I always opt for the (similar shape but larger) Aoda Littles.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to this one today.

Itā€™s going to be fast and furious when they are made available.

He has 100 yo-yos that have a story important to the hobby.

Iā€™m looking forward to the history lesson, but Iā€™m also assuming the qtyā€™s will be low. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m expecting quick sellouts.

I doubt he will finish today, I expect it to go into tomorrow.

2 Likes

I am intrigued. Havenā€™t bought anything yet, but maybe today is the day.

1 Like

I doubt I will, money is a bit tight and Iā€™m saving to spend at the Rocky Mountain Regionals

3 Likes

Hope they sell the RPM machine :rofl:

1 Like

I noticed Confusions were still in stock, so I went to add one to my cart, but itā€™s an open-box Confusion Ti for $120. So if anyone has been looking then spread the wordā€¦

3 Likes