@alomac Feedback

@alomac was having a big sale on some of their older yoyos, and it was a wonderful opportunity for me to get some yoyos that aren’t easy to find nowadays. I messaged them and they responded promptly, including more pictures of the yoyos that I was interested in and any damage they might have. Communication was excellent, and after going through the PayPal transaction they mailed the yoyos. They even sent me a picture of the USPS receipt with tracking information so that I’d know when to expect the package. The yoyos arrived safe and sound, in part because @alomac did a fantastic job keeping the yoyos protected with several layers of bubble wrap. I’d definitely do business with @alomac again, and have already started to see if there were any other yoyos in the original listing that I might have overlooked!

4 Likes

Swift, good communication. Yoyo shipped quickly and was packaged well. Worth dealing with again!! Thanks!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.