All sold thank you

I’m looking to sell a few yo-yos from the collection. All are NMTBS and are A grade. I do not believe any of these has had more than 5 minutes of use, if that!
I’m located in a Canada, and all items are shipped insured with tracking. I’ll even cover half the shipping cost to you within North America. Please see my feedback so you know you have nothing to worry about. I’ll accept PayPal FF, or heck even cash if you’re nearby! Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you. Not looking for any trades.

Buy two or more and I’ll take 10% off!

I have a Raincity Skills Dollartree yoyo in purple I’d throw in if someone wants to add it for $15, also NMTBS.

First up is an RBC/MK1 Bloodcell. This is the first run, limited scrubs colorway. I believe there were only 10 of these made. Sale includes the yoyo, box, original stickers, spare response pads, and two replacement bearings. Looking for $70 US for the package plus half the shipping.

RBC SOLD

Next is a DocPop Bolt 2 in the more desired green/orange colorway. Includes the yoyo, cool little box. Looking for $50 US plus half the shipping.

Bolt SOLD

Next is a DocPop Pop Art with raindrop counterweight, with bearing. Includes the yoyo, counterweight, soft pouch. Looking for $45 US plus half the shipping.

DocPop SOLD

I have a rare Spinworthy Burly for sale. This one has a brass axle for extra strength and longevity. Glen only made a few of these mini responsives. It’s made from a very hard wood and was apparently somewhat time consuming to make. It has the tiniest little pin prick mark near the SW insignia, may well have come like that as its wood. This was $90US new, looking for $65US plus half the shipping. Pictured with a standard sized throw so you can see how cool this little guy is.

Burly SOLD

Thanks all! I may add one or two more shortly…

3 Likes

I’m keen on the RBC! Would you ship to Australia?

Pm being sent… there are 3 people waiting in line for it already unfortunately, just waiting on the first person to confirm then I’ll move along the line. Thank you.

1 Like

Dang it! haha fingers crossed

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.