All sold and I landed the yoyo I was after, thank you family

Had a grail of mine become available. Individual prices listed or all of it for $100 shipped. Not opposed to offers.

Traveler $69 - Wesley Chang’s new throw. Amazing for grinds and matador. Mint except for a super small spot where the snow has rubbed off, not a ding and the blue with silver splash colorway makes it hard to see. Smooth and extremely durable.

VHS $44- It’s the greenish one in the splash watermelon colorway. Mint and smooth. It is beautiful, and has a D Bearing.

C3 yoyo Porycrash sold - Mint and smooth plastic and steel hybrid. Spins and grinds forever.

Yoyoexpert Weekender sold - has some marks but plays like new.

Onedrop Dang 2 sold - Brown and blue splash. Has a gnarly mark on it but it’s been smoothed down to where it can’t be felt. Plays like new, but it’s not mint by any means.

6 Likes

Messaged for traveler

Decided to sell instead of trade. Taking offers. Need sold quick.

Just curious what was the grail?

1 Like

I haven’t gotten it yet as I have to make some sales, so hopefully some one doesn’t cop it before me, lol

It’s a Hatrick in the Carl Sagan colorway

12 Likes

I hope you get it bump!

1 Like

Oh wow! That is a grail! I hope u get it too! I won’t ask where it’s available. I will say that someone needs to absolutely buy that vhs!! Asap! I promise once u throw that Yoyo, let’s just say that if u knew how it played and felt beforehand then that would be a grail for a lot of people. It’s that good while also being unique. And ur getting it for a discount. I just got mine two weeks ago and it’s one of the best purchases I ever made

4 Likes

Weekender, porycrash and dang 2 sold. Lowered prices on rest or take the rest for $100

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks brother, I put a down payment of $100 on it to put it on hold and will send him the rest on payday or if the rest sells, whichever happens first. Coming to me from the UK so it’ll be a bit.

2 Likes

Pmed

2 Likes

Yep, that’s a darn good deal for you and I’m happy to pay it forward. I’ll shoot you a dm now

1 Like

I love it when a plan comes together.

2 Likes

I’m just happy to have a Hatrick coming back, I’d have never let mine go had it not been for something as sweet as the Tinman. Thank you again.

2 Likes

No thank you! Hatrick was worth every penny. That was a great trade. And In my colors too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.