Action by C3yoyodesign! - C3's Latest Plastic Fingerspin YoYo!

Action-Feature

The Action, the latest fingerspin addition to C3yoyodesign’s lineup, represents a cutting-edge development in the world of plastic yoyos. Unveiled at the World Yo-Yo Contest (WYYC) in 2023, this innovative yo-yo is designed to cater to the evolving needs and preferences of modern yo-yo players.

One of its standout features is the concave design on the hub, a strategic enhancement that significantly facilitates the execution of DNA tricks, providing yo-yoers with a heightened level of control and precision during their performances.

Translucent-Blue-Action Translucent-Blue-Action-02 Translucent-Blue-Action-03

Measuring at a substantial 57mm in diameter and boasting a width of 42.8mm, the Action is not only technologically advanced but also impressively sized. This yoyo’s dimensions contribute to its overall comfort, ensuring that players experience a satisfying and ergonomic feel during their maneuvers.

The combination of a generous diameter and width implies a substantial presence in the hand, granting players the confidence to execute a diverse range of tricks with ease.

10 Likes

That looks interesting! I wonder how well it fingerspins. Seems like the cup is blasted… :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s a fair price. I think I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Looks great! C3 doesn’t miss and I bet it will crank out fingerspins well!

1 Like

Whats differernt comparing to the preproduction version