A very Special yoyo in the bunch

I got a lot a yoyos…

But, so far, this has to be the yo-yo with the best story>

The First Ti Vayder.

Luftverk has a yo-yo called the 000.

But this… ‘is’ the 000 :scream_cat:

Pretty darn cool…

38 Likes

Nice, I don’t have any real case queens, but if I had that one I probably would have made an exception. Has the story for the Vayder ever been compiled. It would be neat to dig up that old thread and piece the journey together

6 Likes

Holy **** that’s crazy! Very nice man!

And nice Deep State you got there :smiley:

4 Likes

This thing stays with me for a decade, i think. First one that i ordered from online shop internationally, and it was bullseye shot. Looks, feels, price - everything is amazing.

12 Likes

Yes. A very nice half-swap. Almost like something you’d be into :wink:

4 Likes

that indeed

2 Likes

It was his idea. I just got the red half and the red and green side effects in the mail. Now I have to send Twitch the green half. He has the other red half and the other red and green side effects

4 Likes

Does each color of the vayder have a 000?

I haven’t checked with Jeff on this? But I’m thinking since there is a number one and this one is triple 0. That this must be the final Proto.

If my theory is correct. And that would mean that this 000 would’ve been the last prototype. And based on how enthusiastic they were about this particular one. They put this into production and made 500 starting with the number one.

Without talking to Jeff, that’s my theory anyway. And it could be totally wrong, I don’t know?

If Jeff happens to land on this thread. No doubt he’ll give us the straight dope.

6 Likes

Yes - there was at least one 000 vayder in each color, as seen in the original ti-vayder thread’s first post. I don’t believe there was more than one batch of prototypes.

3 Likes