a truly serious question

I know I would. I would be so tasty. I’d cover myself in mustard and relish and wash myself down with some ice cold lemonade.

…SSsssss…

Why aren’t people saying yes??

if i was a hotdog, i would charge $999999999999999999999 (a lot of money) for one bite. if i ate myself, that would be eeew. even more nasty than booger eaters! its like a pig eating its arm after it was burnt in a fire. eeew!

and off topic, have you ever tried eating a nutella and bacon hotdog? yummmy!

(WildCat23) #4

I’d be a cannibal, so no…

it depends would it be a hotdog made out of human or would i become a pig and then be made into a hotdog

I would be made into an organic veggie dog. Those taste pretty good, actually. Even better are veggie corndogs.

Where does one find the veggie corndog? If there were any available at our fair this year i walked right by them. I’d sure try one out.

where’s the question?

if you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself?

hot dog on a stick i belive

Is that like some joint at the mall?

Sounds like it

Nup

[quote=“supbreh1234,post:3,topic:42203”]
sounds amazing

yes

If there is a Trader Joes near you they have good veggie corn dogs.

I think there just might be…thanks.

I eat them more than regular corn dogs lol…I was vegetarian for about 6 months a few years back and I survived on Traders Joes. They have a great fake meat section.

Yes everyone needs meat flavored something know that

im not sure but if the moon were made of ribs i know i would eat it. heck, i’d have seconds and then polish it off with a tall cool Budweiser